Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default *OT* Dragnet Episode

What is that f/0.95; a Nocton?

The 0.95 was a Canon lens. The Nocton/Nokton was a Voigtlander lens. It
appears a 25mm version has been developed for the Four-Thirds System:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-...-f-0-95-a.html

I'll tell you what I'd like to see... A full-frame OM DSLR, the same size as
an OM-4, that takes all the Zuiko OM lenses. Now, that would be something
very, very special.

I had a beautiful OM system that, unfortunately, had to be sold because I
would otherwise have lost my home. But the OM camera was truly what it was
designed to be -- an "SLR Leica" -- if only in size and elegance. Olympus's
Four-Thirds SLRs, even the smallest, are pathetically clunky next to an OM.
As are the lenses. Even the "fast" OM lenses are unbelievably tiny.