Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Can you believe this email

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
Most people know what I do - repair pcbs and fans for central heating
boilers. The item in question is a fan that costs around £180 which I
send out for £50

"Good Morning,
I am interested in purchasing the above ref
part for my Boiler as depicted on your web page - Stelrad Ideal 2 60 F
(Wall Hung Compact model). As this is for a direct replacement, could
you absolutely confirm the part number is as quoted-GC319037 -complete
Fan Assembly!(makers part number-from parts list in Boiler manual=
589945011) ?
I have read your Terms and conditions and appreciate that as a
refurbished part it attracts only a twelve month warranty but could
you advise that the part should be in good-if not perfect- working
order and can expect some longevity from it.
As I say I have an order to place if you can comment back about the
issues raised.
Your earliest reply would be appreciated,"

"Your earliest reply would be appreciated" means "It's ****ing freezing and
I have had no heating for a week"

I wonder if he asks his doctor if he's given a correct diagnosis every
time he goes to see him?

--
geoff