Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:18:52 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Damn, life is sure unfair lately.

I get (and give) lots of neat stuff via my local
Freecycles. http://www.freecycle.org

Prolly lots of electric kettles available free
for pickup if you ask nicely.

I recently dropped out of the Rogue Valley Recyclers (a branch off
FreeCycle when they got intrusive and started selling our email
addresses.) due to moderator malfunction (took weeks to post a simple
message) and lacka booty (25:1 wants vs haves) I did well and found
an outlet for lots of things I didn't want to just throw away. I got
one person on a bicycle who was walking 4 miles a day to work, etc.

Yeah, FreeCycle/Recyclers is an excellent idea.

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London