Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:06:32 -0800

There are a number of absolutely sugar free Monsters. Look for the blue
"M" on the can. Thats the one the ex drinks..and Ive been trying to
wean myself over to it as well.

Hey, I have room temp clean, clear wellwater (my mainstay), tea, and
herbal teas. Why buy some chemical crap for ghastly prices?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Tea and herbal teas are chemical crap as well. Though they are cheap.

Ever read a chemical comp on a glass of tea?

Ah, but that's all "organic" and "natural", donchaknow?

Belladonna is organic and natural too.

Oh yes, that too. And I've seen it growing in urban areas. I'm
told it got the name Belladonna" because the "Good Ladies" would use
it to dilate their eyes, thus making them "beautiful." OF course now
they can do that with Contacts ...

What really concerns me, are all the "health foodists" who are
going to find themselves at the end of a life eating naturally, in
the hospice, dieing of natural causes.

It is why I buy my soda pop in Canada - up north it is made with
Real Sugar, which is natural and organic, not like that "high fructose
corn syrup" stuff they get from a refinery.

tschus
pyotr

Gunner

--