Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:42:57 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:26:09 -0800
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:45:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:12:44 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:43:58 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

If anything, coffee is the thing I miss the most.

Have you tried....Monsters?

Nope, and I won't. I dislike caffeine and sugar. (But I love
sugar-free sweets.) I make smoothies with frozen peaches, a few drops
of vanilla extract, a packet of saccharine, some coconut milk, some
other fruit, and some milk. Sugar free but sweet and tasty, not to
mention nutricious. I add dolomite powder for calcium and gritty
texture (ick, but nutricious.)

Taste good...triple the Caffiene....muahahahaha!

I used to drink half-caf. I was hapy with decaf first thing in the
morning, too. I didn't need caf to wake up at 90% and be 100% awake
after the first sip of water, either.

There are a number of absolutely sugar free Monsters. Look for the blue
"M" on the can. Thats the one the ex drinks..and Ive been trying to
wean myself over to it as well.

Hey, I have room temp clean, clear wellwater (my mainstay), tea, and
herbal teas. Why buy some chemical crap for ghastly prices?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Tea and herbal teas are chemical crap as well. Though they are cheap.

Ever read a chemical comp on a glass of tea?

Ah, but that's all "organic" and "natural", donchaknow?

Belladonna is organic and natural too.

It is why I buy my soda pop in Canada - up north it is made with
Real Sugar, which is natural and organic, not like that "high fructose
corn syrup" stuff they get from a refinery.

tschus
pyotr

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't