Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Another Selfish Athlete

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
If she does not want to be ogled, she would not post for a photo such as
the first one. You make some valid points, but that kills the "I don't
want men to look" theory.

I have to agree with you on the first picture. She's certainly posing there,
but the second and third could easily be paparazzi grabs while she was on
the court. We guys will never know what it feels like to be forced to be the
centre of attention with tits like that, but my guesstimate is that many
women so endowed have to make the best of it and that includes posing.

Sorry you can't tell it was humor on Lew's part

If it was humour, then I can't detect a shred of it even with several
rereadings in hand. There's zero smilies present and nothing that would
indicate humour of some type however tongue in cheek it may be.