Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Another Selfish Athlete

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
If she does not want to be ogled, she would not post for a photo such as
the first one. You make some valid points, but that kills the "I don't
want men to look" theory.

I have to agree with you on the first picture. She's certainly posing there,
but the second and third could easily be paparazzi grabs while she was on
the court. We guys will never know what it feels like to be forced to be the
centre of attention with tits like that, but my guesstimate is that many
women so endowed have to make the best of it and that includes posing.

Sorry you can't tell it was humor on Lew's part

If it was humour, then I can't detect a shred of it even with several
rereadings in hand. There's zero smilies present and nothing that would
indicate humour of some type however tongue in cheek it may be.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote .
I have to agree with you on the first picture. She's certainly posing
there, but the second and third could easily be paparazzi grabs while she
was on the court. We guys will never know what it feels like to be forced
to be the centre of attention with tits like that, but my guesstimate is
that many women so endowed have to make the best of it and that includes
posing.

I know a couple of well endowed women. Some don't like the inconvenience of
the size and have considered reduction surgery. Others enjoy them and the
attention that goes with it. They flaunt them, in fact. None have ever
been forced or coerced into posting for phtos while not covered.

If a woman is modestly attired, she deserves respect. No question about
that. OTOH, if you are wearing a skimpy top and flaunting them, I'm not shy
about looking. I've know some of each type.

Sorry you can't tell it was humor on Lew's part

If it was humour, then I can't detect a shred of it even with several
rereadings in hand. There's zero smilies present and nothing that would
indicate humour of some type however tongue in cheek it may be.

I detected the satire by the second sentence with no need for smilies; I
like that type of humor. I guess it does not always work that way.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Upscale" wrote .
[...]

inflection of the voice doesn't do well on usenetg