Tony

Default Which 6" jointer?

Hi, I don't have a dust collector, I let it fall on the floor and sweep and
vacuum it up. The Jointer is VERY similar to the Delta 6" pro jointer,
looks the same, except for color and switch location. The dust chute is a
square port, seems to be well sealed and it comes with a plastic 4" dust
port that you can attach a hose to.

Tony
Toller wrote in message
news

"Tony" wrote in message
I've had my Yorkcraft for about a year, Have never had a problem. Mine

was
$299 + $82 for delivery......

Tony
avthokie wrote in message
m...

The great value in jointers seemto be the around: Sunhill, Yorkcraft

and
Grizzly.

My Yorkcraft was delivered about two weeks ago and I have only cut ~24
feet of board, but so far I like it. It was ~$350 delivered.

How effective is the DC port? Some have so many openings that you don't

get
much of any suction. How about the Yorkcraft?