Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Oscar_Lives[_2_] Oscar_Lives[_2_] is offline

Default New gas furnace/AC recommendations?

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
Steve wrote:

If the furnace is correctly sized, properly installed and
adjusted,

How exactly do you improperly install a furnace?

If you are replacing an existing furnace, one that has been running for
years in a given house and presumably giving satisfactory service, then
how possible can you remove it and "improperly" install a new one in
it's place?

SNIP whiny drivel

You need to show you're a man by pointing out exactly which of my
statements above are wrong.

Come on over and I'll put my money in your mouth and you will see exactly what kind of big man I am. In fact, you will CHOKE on my manhood.

SNIP more drivel

The pilot light and it's thermocouple switch have proven to be an
excellent design in terms of safety, reliability and durability for
residential furnaces. Do you disagree? Do you have the balls to
disagree?

Come on over and feel them in your mouth.

I can install myself any furnace. That's not the point. I'm just
bitching about they choices that furnace makers are making when they
design / build them.

You can install my very large penis in your mouth and install a very large amount of jizz in your belly.