Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:47:46 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:35:18 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:31:14 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

LJ--who had to give up coffee 4 months ago due to allergic reactions
to it, damnit.

Jeeze Larry! That is AWFUL! Seriously.

TELL me about it. I finally figured it out. Every time I had a cup, a
few minutes later, one or more of my muscles got spasms, like someone
was sticking me with a hat pin. Shoulder, thigh, quad, random muscle
aches, plus every-muscle-aches in the morning.

My only sin now is cussing, and I'll be damned if I'll give it up!
Gave up drinkin', druggin', smokin', womanizing, sugar (most days) and
you folks wonder why I'm a curmudgeon? /snivel

If anything, coffee is the thing I miss the most.

Have you tried....Monsters?

Nope, and I won't. I dislike caffeine and sugar. (But I love
sugar-free sweets.) I make smoothies with frozen peaches, a few drops
of vanilla extract, a packet of saccharine, some coconut milk, some
other fruit, and some milk. Sugar free but sweet and tasty, not to
mention nutricious. I add dolomite powder for calcium and gritty
texture (ick, but nutricious.)

Taste good...triple the Caffiene....muahahahaha!

I used to drink half-caf. I was hapy with decaf first thing in the
morning, too. I didn't need caf to wake up at 90% and be 100% awake
after the first sip of water, either.

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London