Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On 12/4/2010 9:58 PM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:

It's nice that you miss Bush, but it's time for you to give it a rest
already. Obama is the President now and I'm trying to show the guy the
same respect that your team showed Bush. You see, I promised that I
would. Although I must admit that I've been having a bit of a hard time
trying to match all that respect you paid Bush, so I may have to
increase my efforts a bit. After all, he only has two years left to go,
so I may be respecting him well into the next Presidents term.

The reality is you'll have to be respecting him all the way until 2016.
That ought to make you feel good.

Hawke