Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:06:17 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 11/30/2010 6:57 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Nov 30, 8:12 pm, Deep Dudu wrote:
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:29:26 -0600, "Buddy Beavers"

wrote:
WHY NO SALUTE BY OBAMA AT MEDAL OF HONOR CEREMONY?

Since you aren't man enough or smart enough to do either one why don't
you **** and die because nobody gives a **** what a childish loser
like you thinks.

Actually, I do. So why don't you go **** yourself... with a bayonet.

Truth is, the CIC doesn't have to salute anybody if
he doesn't want to.

But he seems to think he has to bow to foreign dignitaries.

Since he's the president he can bow, hug, go down to one knee, tip his
hat, shake hands, high five, or any other thing he damn well feels like
doing. The fact that he doesn't feel like using the military salute is
his choice. It's actually a good thing that he chose not to, if you ask
me. The military has been elevated way too high and it's high time for
it to move to a much more minor position in this country.

In addition, it takes a real asshole to find fault at every possible
occasion. You guys have met that standard. Too bad for you that he's
going to be running things for another 6 years. Good for the rest of us
though.

Hawke

I'm amazed, aghast, and a bit concerned about your unquestioning
subservience.

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:17:21 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Yeah, several years ago. He's been happily plonked ever since.

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Yeah, several years ago. *He's been happily plonked ever since.

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and
indignation against wrong. A love of truth and a veneration
of virtue. These amiable passions, are the latent spark. If
the people are capable of understanding, seeing and feeling
the differences between true and false, right and wrong,
virtue and vice, to what better principle can the friends of
mankind apply than to the sense of this difference?"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *--John Adams

LOL...as Larry continues to show himself a liar.

If I was already in his kill file, there would not have been a
reaction to me posting The Truth to his conservative whiining.

I wonder if he has wiped that drool of conservative vomit off his
lying lips yet?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Cheers!
Rich

Another Obama loyalist troll he is. I was able to name that tune in one post
:-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/3/2010 12:17 AM, Rich Grise wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Cheers!
Rich

Guess how many of your posts it took for me to figure out that you
didn't apply either logic or reason to anything you write?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Yeah, several years ago. He's been happily plonked ever since.

Not like me though. I read everyone's posts. I like to know what the
stupid people like Larry think too. Where would I be if I only read the
posts of the bright people? I'd have almost nothing to read.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

[...]

These right wingers just show everyone what fraidy cats they are when
they say they kill file everyone who they disagree with. But then when
you ain't got any guts what do you do? You avoid everything and everyone
who scares you. For the right wingers that means anyone who doesn't
agree with them. Besides that every time they try to argue they get
their asses kicked. No wonder they avoid so many people.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/3/2010 4:37 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Cheers!
Rich

Another Obama loyalist troll he is. I was able to name that tune in one
post :-)

Yeah, you're sure a smart one. I mean, it took me what, about 500 of
your anti Obama posts to figure out you're an Obama hater. Funny too
from a guy who got on everyone about hating Bush. Now the shoe is on the
other foot you're a worse Obama hater than anyone was of Bush. You're
like a child who was abused. You go on to abuse others worse than what
happened to you. Sad, huh? That's the way it is for the mentally ill.
Get some help.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Cheers!
Rich

Another Obama loyalist troll he is. I was able to name that tune in one
post :-)

Yeah, you're sure a smart one. I mean, it took me what, about 500 of your
anti Obama posts to figure out you're an Obama hater. Funny too from a guy
who got on everyone about hating Bush. Now the shoe is on the other foot
you're a worse Obama hater than anyone was of Bush. You're like a child
who was abused. You go on to abuse others worse than what happened to you.
Sad, huh? That's the way it is for the mentally ill. Get some help.

Hawke

Nice comeback! But, but, but...Bush!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/4/2010 9:42 PM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:

Yeah, you're sure a smart one. I mean, it took me what, about 500 of
your anti Obama posts to figure out you're an Obama hater. Funny too
from a guy who got on everyone about hating Bush. Now the shoe is on
the other foot you're a worse Obama hater than anyone was of Bush.
You're like a child who was abused. You go on to abuse others worse
than what happened to you. Sad, huh? That's the way it is for the
mentally ill. Get some help.

Hawke

Nice comeback! But, but, but...Bush!

Hey you idiot. Don't you get it? You're doing to Obama exactly what you
say that we did to Bush. Except for one thing. You're the worst. Not one
guy here put up a barrage of posts all about how ****ty Bush was. Bush
really was ****ty and deserved his criticism. But you are on a jihad
against Obama. So for you to say anything about how they treated Bush
you have no leg to stand on. Obama has been president less than two
years and you have posted ten times as many anti Obama posts as anyone
did against Bush. So remember what an unmitigated hypocrite you are the
next time you feel like typing But, but, but, Bush. Because it makes you
Bernie Madoff calling someone else a thief. Do you have any idea how bad
that makes you look?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

It's nice that you miss Bush, but it's time for you to give it a rest
already. Obama is the President now and I'm trying to show the guy the same
respect that your team showed Bush. You see, I promised that I would.
Although I must admit that I've been having a bit of a hard time trying to
match all that respect you paid Bush, so I may have to increase my efforts a
bit. After all, he only has two years left to go, so I may be respecting him
well into the next Presidents term.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...rch+this+group

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/4/2010 9:58 PM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:

It's nice that you miss Bush, but it's time for you to give it a rest
already. Obama is the President now and I'm trying to show the guy the
same respect that your team showed Bush. You see, I promised that I
would. Although I must admit that I've been having a bit of a hard time
trying to match all that respect you paid Bush, so I may have to
increase my efforts a bit. After all, he only has two years left to go,
so I may be respecting him well into the next Presidents term.

The reality is you'll have to be respecting him all the way until 2016.
That ought to make you feel good.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 12/4/2010 9:58 PM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:

It's nice that you miss Bush, but it's time for you to give it a rest
already. Obama is the President now and I'm trying to show the guy the
same respect that your team showed Bush. You see, I promised that I
would. Although I must admit that I've been having a bit of a hard time
trying to match all that respect you paid Bush, so I may have to
increase my efforts a bit. After all, he only has two years left to go,
so I may be respecting him well into the next Presidents term.

The reality is you'll have to be respecting him all the way until 2016.
That ought to make you feel good.

Hawke

I just respected him when I flushed the toilet. How did you show your
respect today? Smoke your crack pipe?