Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:35:18 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:31:14 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

LJ--who had to give up coffee 4 months ago due to allergic reactions
to it, damnit.

Jeeze Larry! That is AWFUL! Seriously.

TELL me about it. I finally figured it out. Every time I had a cup, a
few minutes later, one or more of my muscles got spasms, like someone
was sticking me with a hat pin. Shoulder, thigh, quad, random muscle
aches, plus every-muscle-aches in the morning.

My only sin now is cussing, and I'll be damned if I'll give it up!
Gave up drinkin', druggin', smokin', womanizing, sugar (most days) and
you folks wonder why I'm a curmudgeon? /snivel

If anything, coffee is the thing I miss the most.

Have you tried....Monsters?

Taste good...triple the Caffiene....muahahahaha!

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't