Posted to alt.home.repair
dumbstruck dumbstruck is offline

Default low pressure water to dishwasher?

Can a dishwasher still clean as well if the water pressure is
extremely low? I realize it mostly runs off an internal reservoir
which gets filled OK and pumped around, but is there a mode that also
uses tap water pressure? I am thinking of how clothes washers
sometimes rinse soap off by injecting tap water during the end of a
drain cycle.

The problem is it's copper feed pipe was severely kinked, and is too
inaccesible to fix easily. The dishwasher doesn't clean too well. tks