Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Dave Smith Dave Smith is offline

Default american beer inferier?

On 05/12/2010 10:20 PM, spamtrap1888 wrote:
On Dec 5, 5:06 pm, wrote:
On 12/5/2010 7:40 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

Back in 2002 I was in Golden Colorado to visit some friends. We had gone
down tot he hotel bar for happy hour and their special was buy one draft
beer get one free. I asked the bar tender if it was Coors. His answered
"No sir. We have some good beers too"

LOL! That's awesome.

In a beer bar in Bruges they talked me out of ordering a Blanche de
Bruges, for the same reason: the local product was clearly inferior.

The day we passed through Bruges we ended up staying in Ypres. It was a
hot summer day and I ordered a glass of beer. It was incredible. I was
too busy enjoying the best beer of my life to find out what it was. It
was incredible.