Brian

Default Which 6" jointer?

"Mike in Idaho" wrote in message ...
You didn't list the Sunhill ($400 with shipping). I absolutely love mine.
It has the single welded base (more sturdy less vibration) and handwheels --
easy to nudge them ever so slightly to get the outfeed table to be at the
right height relative to the blades (I've heard that can be difficult on the
lever type models, but I've never tried it...). Replacement knives were
CHEAP -- $20 for 3. I ordered a second set for when I get my main ones
sharpened (~$13).

My 2 cents...

I ordered a Sunhill in early December. It has been on backorder ever
since. They keep telling me "next week" and at this point I think
they're just dicking me around. I'm about ready to cancel the order.
We'll see. I'll probably hang in there for another week or two and
then look elsewhere.

Brian.