Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
ravenlynne ravenlynne is offline

Default american beer inferier?

On 12/5/2010 5:59 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:

When I was a youngster they did not sell Coors here (WA), so people
would drive over the mountains to Idaho to buy it. They would come back
with a trunk full of the stuff and it was a big thing to go to a "Coors
party". The first time I got to taste one I said "if we did not have
horse **** here would you drive to Idaho to buy it"? They were quite
offended and needless to say I was no longer invited to any more Coors
parties. My loss I'm sure.

Sounds like a win to me. Coors is awful.

--
Currently reading: To Try Men's Souls by Newt Gingrich and William
Forstchen