Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New gas furnace/AC recommendations?

On Dec 5, 8:00*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The subject line says "new gas furnace". You're writing about Windows
98 and you "don't want this thread to seriously derail". Might I
suggest that point has long since passed?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Home Guy"
wrote in ...

wrote:

Ok, I don't want this thread to seriously derail at this point, so I
will simply say that there are reasons why people perceived win-98 to
be
seriously flawed that had more to do with the quality of computers and

Excuse me, but you've obviously got me confused with HomeGuy. He's
the
guy that started the Win98 crap that got the thread off track and made
the
above quoted statement. Perhaps you remember him as the profanity
spewing
poster you previously engaged with.