Posted to uk.d-i-y
BodgeIt BodgeIt is offline

Default Urgent - Forte agent help needed

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 17:02:08 +0000, Terry Fields
wrote:

BodgeIt wrote:

Blimey

It's been a while since I posted here, this newsgroup used to be
reasonably free of trolls and sad *******s but clearly a couple of
people are using their computer without telling their mummy.

Can I block people using agent so I don't have to see their bandwidth
draining drivel?

If so how, as I'm not a newsreader expert.

Cheers

I don't know about your version of Agent, but on v1.93 you go to
Message Filters Kill filter, where you can select Author or
Subject, and set various values.

If you go to Group Default Properties Filters, you can set the
default parameters.

TF

Cheers Terry