Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default OT sorry I couldn't resist

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never have
any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through
that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 note. The first
little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the
front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the
hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and
naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering
crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement. '