Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sorry I couldn't resist

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never have
any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through
that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 note. The first
little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the
front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the
hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and
naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering
crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement. '
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gerry" wrote in message
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never have
any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through
that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 note. The first
little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the
front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the
hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and
naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering
crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement. '

Don't quit your day job.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gerry" wrote in message
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never have
any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through
that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 note. The first
little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the
front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the
hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and
naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering
crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement. '

I thought the punchline was going to be that she picked up a few hundred
from people wanting her to put her clothes back on.

Steve

Epoxy resist? _[_2_] Metalworking 7 February 16th 10 10:38 PM
I just couldn't resist... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 3 November 11th 09 09:27 PM
Off topic, but I can't resist it :-} Colin Wilson UK diy 27 September 4th 07 01:35 AM
Couldn't Resist John Flatley Woodworking 3 October 22nd 06 04:37 PM
I shouldn'ta but I couldn't resist .. Grant Erwin Metalworking 11 December 13th 04 05:16 AM