Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chomp Noamsky Chomp Noamsky is offline

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 12/4/2010 9:42 PM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:

Yeah, you're sure a smart one. I mean, it took me what, about 500 of
your anti Obama posts to figure out you're an Obama hater. Funny too
from a guy who got on everyone about hating Bush. Now the shoe is on
the other foot you're a worse Obama hater than anyone was of Bush.
You're like a child who was abused. You go on to abuse others worse
than what happened to you. Sad, huh? That's the way it is for the
mentally ill. Get some help.

Hawke

Nice comeback! But, but, but...Bush!

Hey you idiot. Don't you get it? You're doing to Obama exactly what you
say that we did to Bush. Except for one thing. You're the worst. Not one
guy here put up a barrage of posts all about how ****ty Bush was. Bush
really was ****ty and deserved his criticism. But you are on a jihad
against Obama. So for you to say anything about how they treated Bush you
have no leg to stand on. Obama has been president less than two years and
you have posted ten times as many anti Obama posts as anyone did against
Bush. So remember what an unmitigated hypocrite you are the next time you
feel like typing But, but, but, Bush. Because it makes you Bernie Madoff
calling someone else a thief. Do you have any idea how bad that makes you
look?

Hawke

It's nice that you miss Bush, but it's time for you to give it a rest
already. Obama is the President now and I'm trying to show the guy the same
respect that your team showed Bush. You see, I promised that I would.
Although I must admit that I've been having a bit of a hard time trying to
match all that respect you paid Bush, so I may have to increase my efforts a
bit. After all, he only has two years left to go, so I may be respecting him
well into the next Presidents term.