Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On 12/3/2010 7:55 AM, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
Can NONE of his handlers get the idea across to him that it's
undignified and downright rude NOT to do so? How many times does it
take?

I suspect they are every bit as ignorant of these things as he is.

He does seem to know how to bow to foreign dignitaries.

Sure, Arab kings he bows to (and kisses hands?). He tries to shake the
Queen of England's hand. You can't tell me that none of his
hangers-on told him about courtesy and decorum. The man thinks himself
a God, that he needs no etiquette whatsoever. It's disgusting to me to
see our President act like this.

The rest of the "free" world seems to think the same. :-)
...lew...

No, the rest of the world, there is no "free world" anymore, has a very
high opinion of our president. It's just you right wing backwoods types
that don't know that, and that have a poor view of him. But since you
preferred someone in the White House like Bush it says exactly what kind
of brain power you folks have at your disposal.

Hawke