Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Billiard table cushion problem solved (metal related)

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Ivan Vegvary wrote:
immediately take the rail out of my hand, place it on a showroom table
opposite their rail and show me that it's too high. They say take it
home, try sliding a penny under and if that does not work try a
nickel. Pennies are cheaper but I went with the nickel. Using my

Comments appreciated. Have fun playing!!!

If it was too _high_, how does putting shims _under_ it help? Wouldn't
they just make it _higher_?

Thanks,
Rich

It must be tough to be stupid.

HE PUT THE SHIM ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RAIL, MAKING THE INSIDE COME DOWN.

Sheesh..

Steve