Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default american beer inferier?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Peter Lucas (SAS RET):
What do Urine and american Beer have in common?
They both taste the same going in and comming out!!

The German side of my family refers to our beer as "****wasser".

Bad rap as far as I'm concerned bc the most noticeable fault of
American beers like Bud and Coors is the *lack* of taste - ****
or otherwise.

There are, IMHO, some enjoyable American beers. But they're
smaller brands - some of which are even claimed thb brewed in
accordance with the old German "Purity Law" - as in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot
--
PeteCresswell

I rather like to drink Michelob when I'm stateside, but do I recall someone
telling me that's actually a Canadian beer ?

Arfa