Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dang! I still can do it! G

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:36:39 -0800, Dave B wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:35:52 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Dang! After over 20 years off-duty, I can still do it. Now I have to
find a 20-year-old woman, and see if I can still do THAT!

LLoyd

Hmmm don't get carried away.

db

Lloyd probably can do it.

I found a 50 something lady this past week who was attractive
enough..and hot blooded enough that I was able to do it twice.

And I wasnt worth a **** the next day....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But...she was very glad that an old man like me was able to light her
fire more than satisfactorily.
VBG
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh..as a passing note..she was far far better than any 20 yr old gal Ive
ever been with. Far far better.
Grin!

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't