Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Blazer Smash

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:28:07 -0500, "Steve W."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
For sure. Some lists would have been pouring virtual gasoline on me.
These folks here are a good lot.

Why waste the real stuff....

Glad you made it out OK. Did you make the news?

Looking for a replacement ride yet? Make a good offer on the 2002
sitting out front and it could be yours...

I'm still trying to figure out what a religious fanatic is doing with
lock picks. Just sayin...

Don't know and don't care as long as he isn't using them as a thief.

I carry most of my lock tools in my vehicle because you never know when
someone will get locked out. Plus being a FF/EMT it is nice to open a
locked door to get inside to a patient rather than kick in the door,
Plus they seem to like us more when we don't break things...
BUT I haven't been involved in the trade for a bunch of years.

--
Steve W.