Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Blazer Smash

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:28:07 -0500, "Steve W."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
For sure. Some lists would have been pouring virtual gasoline on me.
These folks here are a good lot.

Why waste the real stuff....

Glad you made it out OK. Did you make the news?

Looking for a replacement ride yet? Make a good offer on the 2002
sitting out front and it could be yours...

I'm still trying to figure out what a religious fanatic is doing with
lock picks. Just sayin...

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and