Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way skirts question for Iggy

Ignoramus13782 fired this volley in
:

Maybe you could use thicker neoprene, I think that I use 1/8"
rubber. I think that coolant can damage neoprene.

OH!

I have a quandry. I have absolutely NO programming information on the
Boss-9 extended codes. I'm good up to 89, but there are some 70s codes
and a lot of them over G100. Although I've seen a few sample code
snippets using them, so far they don't produce the part expected.

Am I stuck with RS-274 codes, only?

Anybody got a programming tutorial that explains the Bridgeport Boss-9
extended codes? The only Series I programming manual I can find stops at
Boss-8, and the G170s aren't in there.

LLoyd