Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On Dec 3, 9:09*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:17:21 -0800, Rich Grise

wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

I hope this is a troll. If so, it's a pretty good one.

It only took me about three of his posts to figure that out.

Yeah, several years ago. *He's been happily plonked ever since.

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and

LOL...as Larry continues to show himself a liar.

If I was already in his kill file, there would not have been a
reaction to me posting The Truth to his conservative whiining.

I wonder if he has wiped that drool of conservative vomit off his
lying lips yet?

TMT