Posted to sci.electronics.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Batteries That Do Not Leak w/Age?

Per Wild_Bill:
Bottom posting isn't sensible, or I would have been doing it for the last
12-14 years.
So you see, this is my conventional method.

+1.

I bottom post because that seems tb what most people want.

But it seems to me like a holdover from the character/line-based
days where one could not easily jump pack to previous articles.

Given a choice between reading top-posted replies and
bottom-posted replies with indiscriminate quoting, I'll take the
top-posted replies any day. The ability to turn quotes on/off
mitigates bottom posting somewhat, but it's still more work to
read.

The ideal would seem tb inserting reply text under the relevant
quoted material and not quoting the whole history of the thread.
--
PeteCresswell