Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx amdx is offline

Default Blazer Smash

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Yesterday about 3:45 PM, an 18 wheeler rig driver
hit me from behind. I was going 53 MPH, he was
going much faster than that. My four door Blazer
fishtailed, and then went up on its side. Slid for a
while, and came to rest. The rig went into the ditch.
I got a courtesy ambulance ride (yeah, they will
demand money). And a hospital visit. This
essentially guarantees the next three to four weeks
of searching for another car, gulping ibuprophen,
dealing with insurance companies (better make
that double vicodin!) and more hassle.

The insurance company the other driver put on
the police report. They don't recognize the name
of the transportation company. My agent is going
to make a couple calls tomorrow. It will be interesting
to see. I sense trouble. Might be tough to get any
money out of them.

This is not a good way to spend Christmas season.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hi Stormin,
Happy your ok, glad to see all the love your getting from the group. :-)
MikeK