Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Choosing table saw

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:05:47 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

, "Mike Marlow" wrote:

Nope. Active Duty, and Retired. Not for vets.

http://fwd4.me/qzq "In February, Lowe's expanded its military
discount program to give all active, reserve, and retired military
members and their immediate family members a 10% discount everyday."

P.S: Retired = veteran, Mike.

I'm a veteran and I'm retired but I'm not a retired veteran.

Max (Retired Deputy Fire Chief, El Paso Fire Department, '53 - '86)
(US Army, Korea, '50 - "51)

Mike's statement about there being some assholes in stores takes
precedence over the corporate statements, evidently. Check yours to
see if you qualify. Wave a DD-214 at 'em and see if they flinch, I
guess.

Yeahbut - waving a DD-214 shouldn't get you expecting anything. How does a
DD-214 make you qualified?

--

-Mike-