Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Blazer Smash

For sure, that was a heck of a shot in the ass, for
me. I'm still on ibuprophen, and expect to be for a
couple days. by the Grace of God, I wasn't crippled,
or killed.

That's what my agent said, sometimes they run
under different names. she's going to make some
calls, tomorrow.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pete C."
wrote in message
ster.com...

Sounds like you're not too banged up, certainly could be a lot worse
with an 80,000# enema. I wouldn't worry too much about the other
insurance as long as your insurance is ok. If it is, your insurance
will
take care of you and their lawyers will go after the other company.
Transport operations seem to have a lot of sub names and dbas, so it
may
be a relatively simple issue.