Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buddy Beavers Buddy Beavers is offline

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Rich Grise wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:18 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

Up yours, you spamming asshole.

Geeze, Michael - "Buddy can fill the entire internet with anti-Obama
posts, true or false, and that's perfectly OK with you. But Bill
writes a paragraph or two with which you disagree and he's a "spamming
asshole."

That's certainly an interesting take on freedom of speech.

Just sayin'

You have to consider the source. ;-)

Both of you can say whatever you want, but 99% of the time when bill
posts on any newsgroup it is to sell something. That is Spam.

That's quite an exaggeration, I've hardly filled the entire internet with
anything. I made a promise long ago to support Obammy as much as Curly and
his gang supported Bush. I'm afraid that I haven't quite lived up to my
promise, I'll need to ramp up the support some more, especially considering
that Obammy will only serve have the time that Bush did.