Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

In article , says...

Ecnerwal wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Maybe there is an easier way...I need to investigate further and see.

EMT and surface boxes get the job done, and are not too spendy. Added
plus - rodents can't chew those wires. I've come to a new appreciation
of the "Chicago code" approach (EVERYTHING in conduit, which may or may
not be _actual_ Chicago code).

Your comments on EMT are well-taken. Sounds like a smart approach.
It's time for me to draw a new model.

I have a small black "shop mole" I run into from time to time. I
wondered what he was doing for food. I learned he evidentally ate a 5
pound bag of dog biscuits last winter, all through a hole no larger than
a nickle near the bottom. My wife said she isn't going to feed him this
year.

I had one of those. He got curious about a dry-charged battery I had on
a shelf and sampled the clear liquid in the plastic bag next to it.
Ruined his day.