Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Larry Jaques wrote:

Unfortunately, I think even a good description of the mess involved
would pale in comparison to the actual mess...

All together now guys... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Maybe there is an easier way...I need to investigate further and see.

Go fishin' lately?
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-16-in...kit-65327.html

Small holes, covered by the fixture the romex feeds to.

Aw.. now you haven't known me to be either a whiner, nor an impulse
person. I absorbed lots of ideas in the last day or two and I'll give
them there fair due. I appreciate the pushes in the right direction.
I have to go up in the attic again....it's been too long..lol.

Bill