Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:14:51 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

"Bill" wrote

Yes, I will. It's just that getting electricity to that precise spot
isn't as simple as it may seem on the Internet! : )

You can always run some romex in metal conduit on the outside of the wall.
It doesn't look all that sexy. But is is often done in shops. Not much
mess with that approach. Just find the wood behind the drywall to attach
the conduit. Conduit attaches easily to the outlet boxes. Lights and
outlets can them be added to the outlet boxes.

There ya go, painting the conduit white to match. It will hide up
there fairly well. (Nah, I'd put it up behind the drywall.)

And branch the second light string from the first.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck