Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:33:15 -0500, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:29:39 -0500,
wrote:

On 11/30/2010 9:29 AM, Steve Turner wrote:

OMG, don't even think about NOT putting lights above the door, Bill!

You mean on the (thin strip of) "wall" rather than the overhead
ceiling, right?

I mean that you should put lights on the ceiling above the area the
door opens to. Just Do It!

Yes, I will. It's just that getting electricity to that precise spot
isn't as simple as it may seem on the Internet! : )

Pobrecito!

Unfortunately, I think even a good description of the mess involved
would pale in comparison to the actual mess...

All together now guys... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Maybe there is an easier way...I need to investigate further and see.

Go fishin' lately?
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-16-in...kit-65327.html

Small holes, covered by the fixture the romex feeds to.

OK, maybe it's a -teensy- bit harder to do than to talk about.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck