Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1000 watt generator enough for a typical refrigerator?

I make efforts for elderly folks, and the mentally challenged. But,
folks ought to have their own equipment, if they have any brains at
all. I'm not encouraged about "helping out a neighbor" after the
response I've gotten, locally. It is all too easy for people to change
"helping out" to "you are obligated this time because you did it last
time". People are so used to the government doing everything, that
they can be very vengeful and spiteful if you say yes, then yes, then
no. Even if you have a totally good reason for saying no. (Out of
money, out of gas, other generator is broken, you didn't give me gas
money for the last 3 times I helped you.) Doesn't matter what the
reason, people get very angry. I've learned to always ask people to do
some small step first, before I step in. If the people won't do the
little thing, I won't do the big thing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"dgk" wrote in message

Good thought. And if I keep both I can help out a neighbor.