Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:32:53 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/29/2010 3:16 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

Wimp Obama could have ended this nonsense with an executive order, as
did Truman with racial segregation. Instead he bucks it over to the
Congress, as with so much else, notably health care. Where's the
leadership???

Drill Sergeant: "Recruits, count off!"
Recruits: "Won, Two, Twee..."
Sergeant: "Hold it. Are you one?"
Recruit one: "Yeth, are you?"
Sergeant: "Recruit three, could you kill a man?"
Recuit three: "Yeth! But it would take weekths!"

I don't have problems with homosexuals with either type plumbing.
I treat the gay guys like an ugly girl acquaintance that I'm polite
to and the lesbians like funny looking guys from the hood. I read
something a while back about Native Americans believing homosexuals
are possessed by two spirits and are special people. I really don't
think they choose to be gay, it's got to be because of the way their
brains are wired. Like a gay friend once said to me "Who in the hell
would CHOOSE to go through all this crap?" :-)

TDD

A gay friend of mine once said that he made the decision the way he
was told to make all big decisions. He drew a line down a piece of
paper and on the pro side he put (I'm not doing this as well as he
did):

1) Can become a hairdresser or ballet dancer
2) Can look at other guys in locker room
3) Can become Liberace

The anti side had:

1) Will crush parents (being at the rebellions stage this could go in
both columns)
2) Will crush grandparents
3) Will go directly to hell
4) Will get beaten up daily in school while being called faggot
5) Will be hated by people who never met you
6) Will be discriminated against in housing and jobs
7) Will have few legal rights that married couples enjoy
8) Will be punched for telling someone that they're cute
9) Can meet folks in a dingy bar which gets busted weekly
10) Can be arrested for having sex in their own home.

The idiot chose to be gay!