Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default The Hammer Dropped

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"Leon" wrote in message

Do you actually think that voting for the lessor of two evils is better
than not voting at all?

Yes, because it's better than the greater of two evils being elected.

You have 3 choices, play the game you cannot win, play the game and
loose, or don't play the game.

Actually that's only two choices, as one and two have the same outcome.
And you're assuming that elections never have positive outcomes, while at
the very least some elections prevent something even worse from happening.

IMHO voting for some you you don't believe in sends the wrong message.

Not voting sends a worse message, it tells politicians people don't care
what happens and so the politicians can do as they please.

IMHO, if you don't vote, don't bitch should apply.

I think just the opposite, you vote, you don't bitch. Goes with the
adage, you made your bed, now lay in it.

How about the best of both worlds, we all vote and we all bitch.

Human nature says everyone will bitch about anything and everything whether
or not they are asked to vote on it.