Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Experiences with, opinions on "Shark Bite" pipe fittings?

DGDevin wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Of course the flip side is when you luck upon a person who actually
knows what he's talking about.

Good story. When I run into employees like that I try to find a
manager on the way out of the store and tell them how helpful and
knowledgeable [Carl, Leroy, Stella] was. It shouldn't be necessary
to do that, employees should be helpful and knowledgeable, but these
days you need to point out the good ones to make sure they're still
there next time.

Then the guy will get fired for saving a customer all that money.