Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Choosing table saw

Rich wrote:
dpb wrote:

.
If'en you're doing that kind of work with the saw you have, perhaps as
somebody else noted, maybe some $$ could go to a quality miter gauge and
fence for the saw you have and any left over to mini-lathe or something
else to expand your facilities...just a thought.

Think that saw has a smaller miter grove then most full size table saws. The
after markets can only adjust to the larger grove.

Then I'd wonder what is broke and if'en I couldn't fit the head from
another to that bar as a starting point (unless, of course, I was
adamant that "I really, really want a new saw..."