Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer[_3_] John Gilmer[_3_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
Now that the TSA thread is dead, thank heavens, here's my take on the
guy who went viral with "Don't touch my junk...".

Aside from giving birth to innumerable songs and jokes, his
indignation calls attention to what some other countries consider
American males' exaggerated attitudes toward their "junk".

A part of it has to do with most men not wearing suits any more.

The fitter routinly had to at least "brush again" your junk just to ensure
the suit fitted properly.

OT: the was a shaggy dog joke years ago about the tailor who could tell a
customers his measurements just by looking. A new customer had his nuts
cut off because the doctors told him that by process of elimination that was
the only way to eliminate his headaches. He decided to get a new suit but
when the tailor told him his inseam length, he objected. The tailor then
said, "If you get pants with that inseam length, you will compress your
balls and end up with headaches!"