Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How my trailer looks now

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:58:38 -0600, Ignoramus8040
wrote:

Trailer covered:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

On 2010-11-25, Ignoramus26455 wrote:
I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

yOU REALLY need to repaint those hubs in sand or OD

REally.

Gasp!

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't