Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Experiences with, opinions on "Shark Bite" pipe fittings?

I'm remembering an old jingle from years ago, "do not fold, bent,
spindle, or mutilate".

My general sense with Sharkbite, is that a couple years from now the
shark teeth will corrode. And a lot of fittings will be popping off.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

Or, it would be safe and accurate to say that "Sharkbites may not work
on
applications where tubing is crushed, bent, curved, out of round,
corroded,
punctured, folded, mutilated, split, expanded past its original
diameter, or
otherwise junk."