Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default 555 Automotive regulator/AN170.

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

"Baron" wrote in message
Ian Field Inscribed thus:

"flipper" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:07:10 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:04:24 -0800, "Artemus"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
news:hv20f65tahl597f69q7v3dg8o88fvrt8bd@4ax. com...

Comes from never throwing anything away. I've still got my 1985
Signetics Linear LSI Data and Applications manual (because it
had so many app notes).

I have the same affliction. I still have apps & data books going
back to my 1973 National Linear Apps Handbook.
Art

---
How about this beauty?: (needs a new spine...)

---
JF

That beats my 1964 G.E. Transistor manual.

I'd be very interested if anyone has any old Mullard data sheets;
OC, AC, AF etc.

I've got a bit of that stuff kicking around !

Please scan and post if you have time.

Thanks.

Its all in boxes in storage at the moment ! I've not got the space to
start and unpack any, but I do want to create electronic versions for
future reference. I'll post them when I can.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.