Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Kerosene -- is there a "stabil" for kerosene?

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Electricity generation fuel is a lock. Half of all electricity is
generated by coal, none of which is imported and of which we have a
200-year supply on hand. The rest of our electricity is generated by
hydroelectric, nuclear, and (mostly) natural gas. We do import a
bunch of NG, but we don't need to. We've got oodles of the stuff
readily available.

You just keep telling yourself there's nothing to worry about, and
then watch the terrorists break into the coal mines and put anthrax
in there. Poof. Poison electricity, all over the grid.

I didn't say there wasn't anything to worry about.

I said we didn't import irreplaceable fuel for electricity generation!

The vast majority of imported oil is used for transportation. We COULD
replace oil from problematic states with domestic oil were it not for
environmentalist's concerns.

You can't put anthrax in (most) coal mines with any success. Most coal is
mined in open pit mines.