Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Experiences with, opinions on "Shark Bite" pipe fittings?

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Of course the flip side is when you luck upon a person who actually
knows what he's talking about.

Good story. When I run into employees like that I try to find a manager on
the way out of the store and tell them how helpful and knowledgeable [Carl,
Leroy, Stella] was. It shouldn't be necessary to do that, employees should
be helpful and knowledgeable, but these days you need to point out the good
ones to make sure they're still there next time.